Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Wild caught salmon, Cajun spices, blackened
Ingredients: Salmon, Cajun spice, salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil
Remove lid, set oven or countertop toaster oven to 350 degrees, reheat 7-10 minimum of 10 minutes, or until reaching desired temperature.
Remove lid, reheat for 30 seconds - 1 minute. Check dish. Depending on your preference, continue to microwave on Medium in 30 second increments until reaching desired temperature.
Heat until reach desired temperature.
- All dish containers are oven & microwave safe, after removing the lid.
- Soup containers are NOT microwave safe.
- Salad dressing containers are NOT safe for either the oven or the microwave.
- Variant: Small (2 servings)
- Product Type: A la Carte Dishes