Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
A savory combination of savory and herbaceous notes from the steak and rosemary, alongside the slightly charred and tender asparagus and perfectly smashed potatoes, creates a delicious and well-balanced dish that is sure to impress!
Ingredients: Flank steak, rosemary, granulated garlic, salt, pepper, grilled asparagus, red bliss smashed potatoes
Remove lid, set oven or countertop toaster oven to 350 degrees, reheat 7-10 minimum of 10 minutes, or until reaching desired temperature.
Remove lid, reheat for 30 seconds - 1 minute. Check dish. Depending on your preference, continue to microwave on Medium in 30 second increments until reaching desired temperature.
Heat until reach desired temperature.
- All dish containers are oven & microwave safe, after removing the lid.
- Soup containers are NOT microwave safe.
- Salad dressing containers are NOT safe for either the oven or the microwave.
- Variant: small (2 servings) / meal: rosemary pepper steak | grilled asparagus | smashed potatoes
- Product Type: Weekly Meal