Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Sautéed green beans combined with a savory assortment of mixed mushrooms for an earthy and woodsy umami burst of flavor.
Ingredients: Green beans, garlic, assorted wild mushrooms, extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt, black pepper
Remove lid, set oven or countertop toaster oven to 350 degrees, reheat 7-10 minimum of 10 minutes, or until reaching desired temperature.
Remove lid, reheat for 30 seconds - 1 minute. Check dish. Depending on your preference, continue to microwave on Medium in 30 second increments until reaching desired temperature.
Heat until reach desired temperature.
- All dish containers are oven & microwave safe, after removing the lid.
- Soup containers are NOT microwave safe.
- Salad dressing containers are NOT safe for either the oven or the microwave.
- Variant: small (2 servings) / a la carte: green beans and maitake mushrooms
- Product Type: A la Carte Vegtables